Cantine Memorial Field
- Site of nearly 400 Dutchmen games between 1980 and 1999
- Located on Washington Avenue and Stadium Blvd, across the street from Saugerties High School in Saugerties, NY
- Part of Cantine-Veterans Memorial Complex
Now home to the Saugerties High School Sawyers and
Legion Post 72
- Dimensions: 330-360-380-360-330
- Dedicated in 1937, but baseball has been played on the site for over a century!
- Before the 1930s, home plate was located in the present-day center field!
[Return to Saugerties Dutchmen home page]