The Top Ten Physics Colloquia You'll Never See
10. Progress is Optical Detection of Quantum Resonances in Quantum Well Lasers using the UCSB Free Electron Laser
9. Anyon Statistics in Twister(TM)
8. Correlations between Elvis Sightings and Massive Neutrinos
7. Winning at Roulette--Applications of the No-Boundary Proposal
6. Recent Results from LIGO
5. Kathy Ireland: the New Standard Model
4. NSF Grant Homebrew
3. Heavy Fermion Systems In My Pants
2. String Theory--A Phenomenological Approach
And the number one physics colloquium you'll never see...
No Colloquium--Just Donuts!
Last Modified: 1995 September 22