The Top Ten Things About Being and Nth-Year Graduate Student
10. Seniority enables election to top GSA positions.
9. Forgotten more S-matrix theory than first-years will ever know.
8. Linda the barber gives "going bald" discounts.
7. Single-digit perm number easy to remember.
6. Grad student emeritus status means no TA duties.
5. Finally managed to forget what sex is.
4. Cheap movie tickets with combined student and senior discounts.
3. Born in decade that did not suck.
2. GSHIP special: 2-for-1 hip replacement!
And the number one thing about being an nth-year graduate student...
Jaded bitterness nicely complements futile, pathetic existence.
Last Modified: 1995 September 22