The Top Ten Rumors About Why the Four New "Babylon 5" Epidoses Weren't Shown at StarQuest '95
10. One of the staffers had the tape and, like, General Hospital was on,
and, like, it was a really good episode, and, like, these were the only
tapes around, and, well, like, she's really sorry, 'kay?
9. Tapes censored because of sexual innuendo between Talia and N'grath.
8. First three were destroyed before they were finished (sabotage) and
the last one disappeared from the VCR 24 minutes after we pressed "play".
7. Used for between set entertainment at Lollapalooza - destroyed by
Courtney Love and Sonic Youth during their performances.
6. Walter Keonig asked about them, the next thing we knew, they were
5. Judge Ito misread "Mira Furlan" for "Mark Furman" and subpoenad them as evidence.
4. Last seen next to some guy named "Morden".
3. The aliens who kidnapped JMS and O'Hare took them as ransom for
2. Time-Warner lawyers eat shadows for breakfast! And Nakaleen Feeders
And the number one rumor about what the four new "Babylon 5" epidoses weren't shown at StarQuest '95...