The Top Ten Signs It's Going to Be a Long School Year
10. Power outage on first day of school.
9. First and second term colloquia are all about Buckyballs or string theory.
8. Your experiment uses the FEL.
7. Third term colloquia are all about
6. March rains start in November.
5. Brooks Institute students photograph your house instead of Broida.
4. First thing a potential advisor asks is "Do
know how big a duo-plasmatron is?"
3. You're enrolled in Physics 205.
2. New officemate watches Barney religiously.
And the number one sign it's going to be a long school year...
Can't decide if you're the Daddy Mac or the Mac Daddy.
Last Modified: 1996 January 4