The Top Ten Reasons to Have Brunch
10. Our advisors think we're working.
9. Just don't see enough of other physicists during the week.
8. Deep admiration for policies of Tudor monarchs.
7. Great chance to play album of Rachmaninoff's version of "The Twist".
6. More verisimilitude than you can shake a stick at.
5. Found recipe for tangy bleach quiche.
4. Finally got over mid-summer physics ennui.
3. Convinced Savas to shave his legs for it.
2. Any excuse to have cocktails before coffee hour.
And the number one reason to have brunch...
Salmonella-tainted eggs 50% off!
Last Modified: 1996 January 4