The Top Ten Ways to Beat Mid-Summer Physics Ennui
10. Quantize gravity using only F=ma and common table salt.
9. Taunt the construction workers about the opaque window.
8. Enter the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes--for the
7. Shoot a whole mess o' lawyers.
6. Make bogus pledges of $100,000 or more to your college alumni fund.
5. Prove Fermat's Last Theorem.
4. Turn the ITP into a
GIANT MUD PIT!
3. Write witty and urbane top ten lists.
2. Find a politically correct name for the Big Bang.
And the number one way to beat mid-summer physics ennui...
Eat library paste until you hurl.
Last Modified: 1996 January 4